Little Diamonds continuously strives to achieve various 'Awards'
- Hygiene Rating 5* Food Standards Agency Rating.
We have achieved 5* Rating at both our settings. Latest Inspection/Audit was on the 9th October 2020.
- Little Diamonds Achieved : = Gold Early Start Healthy Nutrition Award.
We were the first setting to establish this Gold Award in London Borough of Newham and we received this Award from the 'Mayor of Newham' on the 10th March 2020.
- Little Diamonds Achieved : = Outstanding Nutrition Provision of the Year 2020.
We established this Award on the 14th February 2020 through passion and commitment from all of our team. Our meals are largely organic, and designed by Management alongside 'Early Years Professional Nutritionists' to ensure that our menus are 'healthy as well as interesting.' We delicately introduce all of our children to a range of 'cultural influences' as well as diverse flavours without using any salt or sugar in any of our ingredients.
- Little Diamonds works closely with Early Years Professionals on the Pathway to Quality Quality Assurance within our boroughs.
- Little Diamonds is working on the ECERS and ITERS Quality Assurance.
- Little Diamonds has achieved the QUILT 1, 2, and 3 Quality Assurance Award
- We have four of our senior staff who are Level 3 Forest Leaders
This is incorporated in our EYFS planning and activities through building dens, fires, cooking on the fires, learning how to handle tools safely and much much more.