History of Cambridge Lodge
The nursery is sited in a 'locally listed ' building of original style and magnificent appearance within the London Borough of Redbridge.
- A beautiful 19th Century Building- 1887 with Finials and Genus Draco on the roof
- Previously a Residential Property with over 14 Rooms
- Ofsted Registered
- Renovated, Refurbished and Converted with full planning permission to a child's Early Years Nursery
- Soft Conservation Scheme
- Green Travel Plan
- Slate Roof
- Solid Brick Construction
- We take pride as we are fortunate to have a large outdoor garden/area for children.
- We have a 'Car Park' drop off zone at the side of the building for parents to drop-off and pick-up their children without any pressuring restrictions or hastle.
- We have a purpose-made buggy stand for our parents to leave their prams/buggies safely and securely.
- A unique selling point is that we have separate dining rooms for the children to eat, they do not eat, sleep, play in the same rooms.