Our website offers you a range of information detailing all of the following that we provide.
The aim is to give you an overview of the nursery before you visit.
- Flexibility - bespoke packages to suit your needs
- Open 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Attention to detail in all that we do
- Highly qualified, skilled practitioners
- Long term staff – which then offers our children consistency as we value and retain our staff
- Homely environment – separate dining areas for the children to all eat together
- Musical instruments are played throughout the day such as guitar, piano and the harmonica
- Part of our ethos is to promote constant outdoor physicality throughout each day, as we believe that this is crucial for the children's active ‘Learning and Development’ in a physically based curriculum. The children are supported to be independent and have choices
- The framework we adopt is EYFS Curriculum covering the seven areas of learning offering a Reggio Emilia Approach
- We promote Healthy Eating with our winter and summer extensive menus using the Caroline Walker Trust Approach
- We have won the Gold Nutrition Award for Healthy Eating