History of Cambridge Lodge
The nursery is sited in a locally listed building of original style and appearance within the London Borough of Redbridge.
- Beautiful 19th Century Building (approximately 1887) Finials and Genus Draco on the roof
- Previously Residential Property with 14 Rooms
- Ofsted Registered
- Renovated, Refurbished and Converted with full planning permission to a convert to a child's Early Years Nursery
- Conservation Schemes
- Green Travel Plan
- Slate Roof
- Solid Brick Construction
- We are fortunate to have a large outdoor area for the children.
- A unique selling point is that we have a 'Car Park' drop off zone. This is situated at the side of the building for our parents to drop off and pick up their children without any restrictions.