History of Cambridge Lodge
The nursery is sited in a locally listed building of original style and magnificant appearance within the London Borough of Redbridge.
- Beautiful 19th Century Building (approximately 1887) Finials and Genus Draco on the roof
- Previously Residential Property with over 14 Rooms
- Ofsted Registered
- Renovated, Refurbished and Converted with full planning permission to convert to a child's Early Years Nursery
- Conservation Schemes
- Green Travel Plan
- Slate Roof
- Solid Brick Construction
- We take pride as we are fortunate to have a large outdoor area for the children.
- A unique selling point is that we have a 'Car Park' drop off zone. This is situated at the side of the building for our parents to drop off and pick up their children without any restrictions.
- A uniques selling point is that we have a seperate buggy stand for all of our parents to leave their prams, buggies safely.
- A unique selling point is that we have seperate dining rooms for the children to eat, they do not eat, sleep, play in the same rooms.